Enrolment information

Enrolment information

We enrol on a first come first served basis, enrol early to avoid disappointment!

How do I enrol?

You can enrol in person at both of our campuses, you will need to complete an enrolment form and provide photo ID such as a current passport or driving licence.
You can enrol on some courses online, but you must bring photo ID with you on the first day of your course and show the enrolment team.

Which payment methods do you accept?

We accept most debit and credit cards and also cash payments at our Barking campus. Please note that we only accept debit or credit card payments at our Dagenham campus.

Can I get a refund once I have paid for a course?

We will only refund you if you notify us within 10 working days before the start of the course. An administration charge of £16 will apply. We will refund you in full if we close a course. We do not provide refunds in any other circumstances.

Concessionary fees

You may be eligible for concessions on some courses, if you have lived in the UK or EU for the last three years or more and in receipt of active work-related benefits (or you are the unwaged dependent of a person in receipt of an active work-related benefit) at the time the course starts.
If you are unemployed, looking for work and in receipt of a means tested benefit, or if you are employed and earn less than £20,962 per year and provide your last three months wage slips, many courses in this prospectus are free.

You will need to sign a self-declaration and provide supporting evidence to qualify. This is subject to you producing the required evidence at the point of enrolling.

What evidence do I need to bring with me

Proof of benefit

A benefit award letter issues within the last three months. If the documentation is over three months old the relevant page from ONE bank statement with the last month showing receipt of benefit payment.

Proof of income

  • Payslips (covering the last three months) or bank statements showing salary
  • Jobseekers allowance (JSA)
  • Employment & Support Allowance (ESA / WRAG)
  • Universal Credit
  • Income Support
  • Working Tax Credit or Pension Credit
  • Housing & Council Tax Benefit
Scroll to top