Search our courses

How to enrol

You can enrol in person at the Ripple Road site and Dagenham Campus.

Key Facts

  • We enrol on a first come first served basis, enrol early to avoid disappointment.
  • You will receive a receipt and course details when we process your application.
  • We accept most debit/credit cards and cash payments at our Barking Campus. We only accept debit/credit card payments at our Dagenham Campus.
  • You will need to complete an enrolment form and provide photo ID such as a current passport or driving licence

You can also enrol online.

You may enrol online only if you are paying the full fee. If you enrol online you must bring photo ID with you on the first day of your course and show the enrolment team.


The fee for each course is shown in the course details section. There are potentially two fees in all: a standard full fee and concessionary fee. Throughout the prospectus concession fees are headed by Conc. Price. Please note not all courses have a reduced fee. Instalments are available for fees over £100. If you withdraw from a course before you have completed, you will be liable to pay the full remaining fee amount owed. Fees include exams fees, as applicable. Some courses may charge additional fees for resources. See your course information sheet for more details.

Refunds and course closures

We will refund you if you notify us 2 weeks before the start of the course. An administration charge of £16.00 will apply. We will also refund you in full if we close a course. We do not provide refunds in any other circumstances.

Concessionary Fees

You may be eligible for concessions on some courses, if you have lived in the UK or EU for the last three years or more and in receipt of active work-related benefits (or you are the unwaged dependent of a person in receipt of an active work-related benefit) at the time the course starts. If you are unemployed, looking for work and in receipt of a means tested benefit of if you are employed and earn less than £330 per month and provide your last three months wage slips man courses in this prospectus are free. You will need to sign a self-declaration and provide supporting evidence to qualify. This is subject to you producing the required evidence at the point of enrolling.

Proof of Benefit

A benefits award letter issued within the last three months. If the documentation is over three months old the relevant page from ONE bank statement with the last month showing receipt of benefit payment

Proof of Income

  • Payslips (covering the last 3 months) or bank statements showing salary.
  • Jobseekers allowance (JSA).
  • Employment & Support Allowance (ESA/WRAG).
  • Universal Credit.
  • Income Support.
  • Working Tax Credit or Pension Credit.
  • Housing & Council tax Benefit.
Scroll to top