Please see below details of an excellent opportunity for five 18-24 year olds living in Barking and Dagenham:
Applications are now open for our next cohort of FastFutures starting on April 25th!
FastFutures Programme Overview:
FastFutures is 12-week intensive skills and mentoring programme, combining self-paced learning, live classes, and virtual group work. It can fit be done while doing another job, part-time work, or studying, but learners are expected to be able to commit to 10 hours a week and attend live classes where possible to get the most from the experience – although all workshops are recorded.
FastFutures increases the employability of young talent from diverse backgrounds by preparing them for the digital workplace. We achieve this by partnering with leading businesses to provide a free, virtual 12-week digital business skills and mentoring programme.
What will the learners get?
FastFutures learners graduate with modern business skills, increased confidence, a strong and diverse network, and a better understanding of D&I in the workplace.
Programme modules include:
1. Unlocking the power of data
2. Marketing made Easy
3. Fundaments of Finance
4. Working with great Teams
5. Adapt and Innovate
In addition to these, each learner receives 121 mentoring to give them practical advice and support, empower them to become more confidant, and help develop personal skills. We also provide our learners with a practice interview, employability support, and, upon completion of the course, they get access to job opportunities through our employer partners. Roles (and apprenticeships) are currently available in Data, Customer Service, Finance, Project Management, Business Analysis, IT, Administration, Business Development, and Marketing throughout the UK.
How the application works:
Diversity & Inclusion is also at the heart of everything we do, and the programme is designed to take a completely unbiased approach. We’re more interested in your natural characteristics, personality traits and how you think in different situations.
No CVs, no interviews, just a simple online scenario-based assessment and the opportunity to get the tools you need to get your career off the ground.
If you’re ages 18-24, have the right to live and work in the UK and will invest 10 hours a week to invest in making yourself a top candidate, register now!
- Please check the FastFutures Hub and our FastFutures Resources page which includes from social media kits, to downloadable presentations to show how FastFutures could help their career development.
- Here’s a short video built with the employer partners and learners to give you some flavour of what we do: Why apply to FastFutures?
- A quick peek into what FastFutures is, and how we’re helping thousands of young people in their careers: FastFutures has landed
- FastFutures Flyer: one pager with key info on FastFutures for new applicants.
- FastFutures end-of-year Impact report: which provides narrative and impact stats for the last year.