Get work-ready with the Adult College Traineeship Programme
It’s as easy as One…, Two…, Three…
Meet the eligibility requirements and attend a pre-programme interview
Commit to a combination of classroom-based activities and work experience placement for 12 weeks
On graduation, you will be guaranteed an interview with the employer and a career plan to set out an appropriate progression route for you.
Our short and flexible 12-week education programme has been designed for 19 – 24 year olds to improve potential and prepare young people for a future career in one of the following pathways
- Customer Service (Hyperlink to Customer Service course page)
- Hospitality (Hyperlink to Hospitality course page)
- Fitness (Hyperlink to Sports course page)
For information on the pathways, visit our Courses page
Entry Requirements for Traineeships
A Traineeship is right for you if you…
- are eligible to work in the UK
- are unemployed and have little or no work experience
- are aged between 19 and 24 years old
- can commit to at least 12 weeks of learning and are motivated to work
- currently hold qualifications at level 2 or below
Work placements are an integral part of traineeship programmes. They are an opportunity to put into practice and refine the soft skills.
Our Employer Partnerships offer a high-quality work experience placement at some of London’s best hotels including The Ritz London Hotel, XXXX Collection and other reputable hotels.
For those interested in the Sports (Football Coaching) element of our Traineeship Programme, high quality work experience placement has been secured with TOCA UK – US technology driven football training company.